ARP-spoofing defense

Andy Bradford amb-plug at
Mon Mar 19 20:09:21 MDT 2007

Thus said at on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:00:46 MDT:

> You may not have looked far enough. I do my dad's online banking (bill
> paying)  with Zions  when  he's  away, and  his  banking username  has
> nothing to do with his SSN.

And you  may not have been  dealing with Zions long  enough... :-) Zions
has indeed used SSN as the login for their accounts; still does for some
of  their older  accounts  if I'm  not mistaken,  however,  I think  the
username can be changed from the SSN in the preferences.

  8:09pm  up 9 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.29, 1.15, 0.64