XMission question [was: Utopia Advise]

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Mar 19 17:54:07 MDT 2007

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 at 17:13 -0600, Alex Esplin wrote:
> Is XMission available in Utah County?
>
> I haven't had to worry about my connection because I live in BYU
> Student Family Housing, but we're moving this weekend and I'm looking
> for a provider.  I called MStar and they said their iProvo service
> isn't available where I'm going (900 S. 900 E. area), and I'd like to
> stay at or under $40/month.  I don't need phone or tv, just fast,
> reliable internet.  Any other suggenstions?

XMission is available in Utah County. Is it just MStar that isn't
available there, or is iProvo not available? Quest standalone DSL is
about $33 (not nearly as many taxes on top of that as you would have if
you had a phone line, so it is cost effective), and XMission is about
$20. There are different options that you can use to change that price,
probably either up or down.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach