[OT] UTOPIA advise

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:23:21 MDT 2007

I've not used UTOPIA yet, but have done quite a bit of research and I'd say
depending on what you are looking for its a crap shoot.

Here's the results of my research:

XMission has the best service of them all, no real wait times and friendly
customer service.  Quick response too.
AT&T has the best options for bandwidth.  I personally called them and asked
several times what their bandwidth limitations were; absolutely none was
what I was told each time.  One thing about AT&T is that you do have to have
a home phone #, something they are working to fix.
I've not researched MStar or Veracity in any serious way...

Cheers,

Clint