[OT] UTOPIA advise

Walter Holladay wholladay at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:15:31 MDT 2007

UTOPIA will be coming to my neighborhood very soon and I was hoping to get
some good advise about which provider to go with. There are four choices of
service providers for UTOPIA:
1) AT&T
2) Mstar
3) Veracity
4) Xmission

Mstar and Xmission have a bandwidth cap of 100 GB per month. I really have
no idea how much bandwidth I use a month, but my phone is through Vonage, I
have teenagers that like to play online games and chat with their friends,
and I like to upload my digital photos to my web server. Is 100 GB per month
reasonable, or should I shy away from anyone with a limit?

Thanks,
Walter