Job Posting: Looking for Java Developer!

Kip L. Lawrence kip at jkcrafts.com
Mon Mar 19 09:24:57 MDT 2007

Job Title: Java Developer

Corda Technologies, a rapidly growing software company and leader in business information software, is expanding our development team.

We are searching for creative and hard working software developers with 3+ years of core Java development experience who want to work as part of a highly productive team.

Job Functions:
· Work in a small teams to transform requirements into a finished product
· Object Oriented Architecture and Design
· Code development in Java
· Developing test cases
· Ability to lead a small team (2 - 5 members)

Qualifications and Requirements:
· 3 or more years of core Java development work experience
· Strong background with various data structures and algorithms
· Architectural design skills
· Excellent understanding of multi-threading concepts
· Good problem solving skills
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· Must be a citizen of the United States or have authorization to work in the United States

Other desired experience:
· AJAX implementations
· Java Networking
· XML parsing
· Swing
· JSP
· CSS
· JavaScript
· JDBC
· SQL
· OLAP / MDX
· WebServices and other SOA experience

As a top place to work in Utah County, Corda offers a competitive salary along with an exciting benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, health club benefit, and a very fun environment.

For IMMEDIATE consideration please email your resume to Corda Human Resources: jobs at corda.com < mailto:jobs at corda.com >