Asterisk installed at home. Looking for cool ideas

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:27:52 MDT 2007

Possible to get caller-id to pop up on your tv?
Maybe thru the tivo box?

This is something I'd love to see,  I'm watching TV and the phone rings,
instead of having to go over to the phone and look on the caller id, the
name and phone number of who's calling shows up on the tv.  Now I can elect
to go and answer the phone, or push a button on my remote to turn off the
ringer.

When people call and they should be sending an email I get angry.