Bruce Perens' press conference across the street from Brainshare

Justin Findlay justin at jfindlay.us
Sun Mar 18 00:07:46 MDT 2007

Pursuant to this announcement, http://techp.org/p/3, which got me
interested and Ryan Simpkins' cajoling on irc I am relaying information
to this list about Bruce Perens' press conference across the street from
Brainshare Monday morning.  I emailed Bruce and he asked me to help out
with his conference.  I guess if anybody else is interest in going you'd
need to contact him directly.

The press conference is at the Shiloh Inn in downtown SLC on the 11th
floor in the Park City room from 11 to 1 on AD 2007 March 19 Monday.

Justin