when to upgrade (was: public key not available for RPM)

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Wed Mar 14 14:26:51 MDT 2007

> But, really Wade... FC3?!

You know… this is something that I have considered a lot the past six
months… whether to upgrade or not. I asked a friend and he didn't
think it that big of a deal for now. He said that FC3 isn't that old
in regards to stable server releases and that since this box is just
used for email and web, is configured and set up exactly how I want
it, and it locked down nice and tight, there isn't any reason to
upgrade for a while.

What are the group's thoughts?