Wireshark Deciphering

Daniel C. dcrookston at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 15:03:50 MDT 2007

On 3/8/07, Daniel <teletautala at gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem:
> The directory on the iSeries consistently takes a fraction of a second
> to come up.  The one native on the Linux box takes from 2 - 12 seconds
> to load.
> I captured 94 packets for the one on the Linux box and 35 packets for
> the one on the iSeries.

I didn't understand the question terribly well, but have you tried
fetching the page from localhost?  That'd tell you if it's a network
problem or not.  If it isn't, there are a number of tools you can use
to profile your php code to find out what's taking so long.  I admit
that I've never used any of them, but I'm sure Google knows which are
good.

Dan