Wireshark Deciphering

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Mon Mar 12 13:49:13 MDT 2007

Daniel <teletautala at gmail.com> writes:

> I have used curl to grab the file.  It is close to the same time as if
> I were to refresh the page (<1sec.).  The problem I am having is when
> I go from one php script to the following.  I believe it may not be
> the network, but I am thinking there needs to be a tweek on the
> server.  I need help with that.

Maybe someone else might have some suggestions for you at this point,
but I'm still a little unclear about what kind of testing you did and
the results you got.  Did you test all the same behaviors locally on
the Linux box vs remotely over the network?  Which ones, in
particular, resulted in different speeds?

                --Levi