Wireshark Deciphering

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:38:53 MDT 2007

I have used curl to grab the file.  It is close to the same time as if
I were to refresh the page (<1sec.).  The problem I am having is when
I go from one php script to the following.  I believe it may not be
the network, but I am thinking there needs to be a tweek on the
server.  I need help with that.

-Daniel