Create my own linux ISO

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Sat Mar 10 19:40:01 MST 2007

Part of what I'm doing is testing the effects of different compression
methods on the changes in a file.  So what I will do is extract both
version 1 and 2 of the file and then re-compress each one using various
compression techniques to see which one does the best at not screwing up
the similar portions.  Part of this is I'm looking at the rsync patch to
gzip.  I have also found a couple of modifications to that patch that
will make it work even better.  This is what I want to get some hard
numbers on.

Brian