MythTV and Comcast HDTV

Von Fugal fuglv at cs.byu.edu
Fri Mar 9 11:09:08 MST 2007

* Barry Roberts [Sat,  3 Mar 2007 at 07:30 -0700]
> Plus comcast doesn't broadcast a channel ID, so I guess I'll have to
> manually enter that.  I assume myth uses that to match up with the xmltv
> channel.

Maybe HD is different and usually does broadcast channel id, but my
experience with just cable has been that you get the whole
channel/programs matchup through labs.zap2it.com. You enter your zip,
choose the channel listing that matches what you have, and then you can
get an xml that matches channel numbers to channel ids and has all the
program info for those channel ids.

Von Fugal