General Linux Training

Michael Brailsford brailsmt at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 10:59:33 MST 2007

I used to work with a consulting firm in the midwest, with a significant side business of training, Sun, BMC, HPUX, Oracle, you name it.  I'm not sure of the details, but I know all the Linux training materials were Guru Labs.  I never took any of the courses, but the feedback was always positive.

-Michael