OpenMosix

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 16:01:02 MST 2007

I was tinkering with it, the only complaint I had about it was it only
supports Kernel 2.4 with no support for Kernel 2.6 last I checked.
The only other viable open source clustering solution I was able to
find, was to write your app using OpenMPI or something similar.
Now I'm not evaluating potential clustering solutions anymore, Erlang
has been brought to my attention, and it appears to be designed
specifically to cluster.