Create my own linux ISO

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Thu Mar 8 13:24:54 MST 2007

Yes that and I want a real life data set.  I'm trying for something that
is commonly downloaded using bittorrent.  Linux ISO images are what came
to mind first.  I think I can get done what I need by tearing apart an
image and them putting it back together with different compression
techniques.

Thanks
Brian