multiple subnets and DHCP

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Thu Mar 8 07:55:33 MST 2007

I have two subnets on one broadcast domain. I have DHCP set up to offer
addresses on the two subnets, no problem. It offers static hosts on one
subnet, and everyone else goes on the other subnet. They get different
routers and everything. It's great.

But I want to give some of the boxes an IP address on *both* subnets.
Can I do that with DHCP? I didn't see anything in the dhcpd.conf manpage
but I might have missed it.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach