Call For Papers - Utah Open Source Conference

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Wed Mar 7 13:25:21 MST 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 11:23:47AM -0700, Utah Open Source Conference wrote:
> Utah Open Source Conference 2007: The Convergence…
>
> September 6-8, 2007 - West Valley Cultural Celebration Center
>
> Call for Papers
>
> The Utah Open Source Conference is a gathering of prominent Utah
> computer experts and business people with a common goal of applying
> open source technologies to create real world solutions.

I'm interested in presenting but need to know more about my likely
audience. What are the demographics of likely attendees?

Shall I pitch to the end user and talk about FOSS applications they
can use? Shall I pitch to software engineers and tout the virtues of
Perl?

If the audience is likely to include end users, will there be OpenCD
or Software for Starving Students CDs available to attendees?

Thanks.