BSD Cake next Wednesday

Joseph Hall joseph at thatworks.com
Wed Mar 7 13:00:38 MST 2007

I apologize for the cross-posting, but I thought that this should go
to the GUBUG list too. I will be building a cake next week in the
shape of Beastie, the BSD mascot, and bringing it with me to PLUG to
share with all. Of course, it will be made from devil's food cake.
Those of you who missed out on the Tux cake last September will want
to make sure to make it out to the meeting next week. And those of you
in the Greater Utah BSD Users Group are also invited to join us for
cake and our monthly OSS presentation.

For additional details, keep an eye on http://plug.org/.

--
Joseph