MythTV and Comcast HDTV

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Sat Mar 3 06:36:35 MST 2007

Barry

I've made about three separate attempts to get my pcHDTV (3000?) to pull
in comcast hd. No success. One problem is there doesn't seem to be a
howto anywhere that explains the whole picture. Just bits and pieces all
over the place mixed up with misinformation.

comcast compresses kued hd so much it looks horrible. I've been thinking
I need to colocate a myth box somewhere that can get it over the air.

Brad