Bluetooth Mice (was: [MOLCOT] - cutting an altoids tin )

Justin Findlay justin at jfindlay.us
Thu Mar 1 13:47:59 MST 2007

On AD 2007 March 01 Thursday 01:20:02 PM -0700, Alex Esplin wrote:
> Apart from the occasional right-click miscue, I love the mighty mouse.
> The little scroll dot is awesome.

I've always preferred mechanical feel to electronically simulated
effects and sounds.  If there were a mechanical version of the mighty
mouse, that would be my rodent of choice.  And the whole mouse body
click abomination (don't know if the mighty mouse has this) that apple
has on some of its newer mice is interesting, but can also be annoying.

Justin