Westhost experiences

David Haak david.haak at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:42:38 MDT 2007

As a previous employee, I can definitely say that it depends *a lot* on who
you talk to when calling for technical support, as to whether or not you get
someone competent.

On 6/29/07, Brian Beardall <brian at rapsure.net> wrote:

> I have experience with WestHost. They are reliable, and have 24/7
> customer support, and do try to take care of their customers. There are
> people there that are very proficient with Linux. Can depend on who to
> talk to though. What are you try to do?

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a
capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety
labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"