Job Opportunity (C#, and sql server, though)

Charles Curley charlescurley at
Thu Jun 28 14:13:27 MDT 2007

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 09:42:40PM -0700, John M wrote:
> Derek Davis <derek.davis at> wrote:Requirements:
> -         6+ years proven experience developing SQL server 2005 based
> applications
> The above requirement reminded me of this...

Unfortunately, that (the UF cartoon) happens. Something like that
usually means the HR people mangled the hiring manager's requirements,
and you wonder what else got bungled. It's a real good clue to stay
away from the company.