Job Opportunity (C#, and sql server, though)

Derek Davis derek.davis at
Wed Jun 27 14:26:13 MDT 2007

I wasn't going to post this since it isn't exactly the type of
programming that people here typically would want, but I figured that
there may be some who would be willing and would benefit from this.
Enjoy either the job posting, or flaming me for it. :)

<job posting>
A senior level ASP.NET/C# Developer position is available at a
growing, dynamic company in Orem, Utah.

-         6+ years proven experience developing SQL server 2005 based
-         3+ yrs ASP.NET 2.0/C# Web Development
-         Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented architecture/design concepts
-         Excellent communication/relationship skills.

-          Health & Dental Insurance
-          401K Plan with company match
-          On site gym with basketball court & workout facility

Email Resume to Sean @ sbell at
</job posting>

Derek M Davis                                derek.davis at
"Man has no choice about his need for self-esteem.
 He can only choose by what standard to gauge it."