Hosting, from me!

Lonnie Olson lists at kittypee.com
Wed Jun 27 13:47:56 MDT 2007

Brandon Stout wrote:
> Or... you could forgoe the NAT thing altogether - something built to get
> around the limited number of available IP addresses on the Internet, and
> go IP V6...  The VPS v3 FreBSD and Linux plans both offer IP V6.

ZOMG!  FreeBSD + IPv6 + cheap hosting!  Now that just caught my attention.

I am currently running my own server at home on my lowly DSL connection
(no more free colo).  I might be interested.

/me looks at plans on verio.com
I don't see mention of IPv6.  Is it just a tunnel, or did they find a
real IPv6 connected provider?

20G limit?  :(  I use about 10G myself, just for data.

--lonnie