Low-Cost/Free Service Monitoring

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:45:01 MDT 2007

I am willing to show my ignorance on this one.  I would like to do
something similar in the future.  By the time I actually get around to
this computers will be obsolete, but I want the knowledge beforehand.

Here is my query, couldn't you put all of the servers behind a pfSense
firewall (http://www.pfsense.com/) and use that to monitor what is
going on?

Again I could be way off base, but I also want to know if that is a solution.

-Daniel