Subject: Re: SPF, Hotmail, and Yahoo mail

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Tue Jun 26 20:57:14 MDT 2007

Chad Butler wrote:
> I started my search here:
> http://postmaster.msn.com/Services.aspx#SenderSolutions
>
> IIRC, the hotmail administrators gave me the contact information I
> needed to send a request to Brightmail's team.  I hope this helps.

Thanks Chad! I've checked with a half-dozen blacklist checking services
and my domain appears on none of them. I assume this should be
encouraging. Is there a favored tool used by pluggers?

The huge mystery still remains that my emails sent by Thunderbird get
silently dropped by hotmail, while those sent via the "mail" command are
received without complaint. I am baffled by that one...

--Dave