SPF, Hotmail, and Yahoo mail

Dave Smith dave at thesmithfam.org
Mon Jun 25 16:26:25 MDT 2007

Some alert readers may recall a discussion I started some time back
trying to solve the mystery of why hotmail would drop my emails. Today I
finally setup an SPF record for my domain hoping to solve the as yet
unresolved problem. Does anyone know how long it ought to take hotmail
to notice my SPF record? And more imprtantly: will it even make a
difference?

According to dnsreport.com, the SPF record showed up immediately, but
enterprisey services like hotmail tend to cache stuff like this I
imagine. Thoughts?

--Dave