Photo Sharing Sites

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Fri Jun 22 13:27:46 MDT 2007

Not perfect, but one that I use is Apache::Gallery.  It doesn't hav ethe
whizz-bang features, some I've looked at doing, but here is *why* I like it.

a) lightweight, uses imlib and is very fast
b) smart caching
c) Filesystem based,  just drop my files on  the server via sshfs or other,
nothing else needed
d) no heavy dependencies, no database, etc
e) processes on request, dont' need to do a lot of work, just drop the files
in

Now it's a bit older, missing some nifty things, but those were key when I
chose it, and it's still a great simple gallery.

http://apachegallery.dk
http://halls.lug-nut.com/gallery

--
Jayce^