Photo Sharing Sites

Ryan Price rprice2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:46:41 MDT 2007

smugmug.com is a bit steep at ~$40/year, but meets my needs. Has
unlimited storage, decent upload tools including a drag-drop interface
that works from Firefox on Linux, and a good interface.

I moved my stuff from gallery2 when I got sick of worrying about
backup. The $40/year is worth it to me. Use coupon code BfNTg8Ucz7DZV
at sign-up for $5 off. They give you two weeks free to try it out.

I just need to get motivated and put the rest of my pictures up there.

Ryan