Photo Sharing Sites

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 11:48:05 MDT 2007

On 6/22/07, Wade Preston Shearer <lists at wadeshearer.com> wrote:

> > My preference is still Gallery 1 on my own server.
>
> I second Gallery on my owner server (although I would recommend
> Gallery 2).

Out of curiousity, how does that satisfy the "sharing" part?  Sure, I am
capable of setting up gallery.  But I wonder if I should.  Thanks for the
thoughts.   Also, I don't have anywhere enough disk space to put all of my
pictures up on my own VPS.  I currently has only 1GB free.  I'd have to host
my machine at home to do anything else larger and currently don't have
Utopia so it'll probably be a while for that.