[UPHPU] Fwd: Photo Sharing Sites

justin justin at justinhileman.info
Fri Jun 22 11:05:50 MDT 2007

On 6/21/07, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Give me alternates to flickr.  I like it, but isn't there other sites out
> there that have better/different features?  Flickr's nice yeah, but I just
> don't like a few of things about it.

has anyone tried picasa web galleries? that looks like it might be alright...

i've found that the flickr/flock combination gives me everything i
could ask for. flock fills in the holes with mass uploading, tagging,
etc. you might give it a shot if you've already got a flickr account
to play with. besides, flock is based on firefox 1.5, which (on my
computer/distro/whatever) will run laps around firefox 2 or 3.

justin
--
http://justinhileman.info