High speed options in Saratoga Springs

Sterling Jacobson sterling at ilc-it.net
Thu Jun 21 17:20:43 MDT 2007

We do use Motorola Canopy. You must have missed that reference the first time about me TEACHING the official Motorola Canopy Technical training class, lol. That's why our Canopy network works so well.

I'm guessing you thought us a Microsoft shop because you went to our web site? Our routers are Linux and our email is Zimbra running on Suse. We have both Linux and Windows images running on VMWare base! So we are guilty of running Windows, but Linux IS alive and well with us. Long live the penguin.

But I do admit to being a Microsoft platform engineer for a few years...