High speed options in Saratoga Springs

Bryan Sant bryan.sant at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:48:33 MDT 2007

On 6/20/07, Sterling Jacobson <sterling at ilc-it.net> wrote:
> I'll say Rapidwave too.
>
> Of course I'm going to say that though.
> I own the company, LOL.
>
> Hit me off list if you have any questions.
>
> I'm out of town until Saturday teaching the Motorola Wireless advanced class in Boston so I might not get back to you until the evening.
>
> -Sterling

Looks like Rapidwave is a total Microsoft shop.  I'll pass for
something a little more...  er... stable.  Furthermore, it looks like
I the customer end up paying your perpetual software licensing costs
in the form of a higher monthly payment compared to your FOSS-based
competitors :-).

Do you guys use the Motorola Canopy equipment?  That would be a plus.

-Bryan