High speed options in Saratoga Springs

rog circle at utahweb.com
Thu Jun 21 00:42:13 MDT 2007

I do not know.  I think the deal is being forced by the US government on
ATT and Bell South as part of a merger.   I read a little note that one
must NOT already be using the ATT Broadband service to qualify.  I heard
a rumor that a friend in the canyons above Coalville qualified.   I also
do not know who you have to pay for the DSL tone.   Might be whatever
service is on your phone.  I also heard a rumor that starting in July 07
one can sign up for a service and pay the DSL tone through some services
rather than having to deal with, in my case, QWEST.   Just gave a place
to go and look.  ATT does not want to advertise a service they are
apparently going to lose money on.  So a bit of detective work might be
necessary.   I wonder if this service might include Wireless?  Which
would be really useful if you were a traveling person.