osx quicktime

Allen Lowe lallenlowe at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 14:28:05 MDT 2007

Hey dude, I think you need to install a plugin for quicktime called
perian, go find it, and make it work. Truth be told, quicktime is
twice the player vlc is, on the mac, in terms of stability and
features and what not, you just need to get all the plug-ins to make
it play everything, also try a program called flip for mac.

Allen Lowe