pfSense experiences

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 09:09:05 MDT 2007

It sounds like pfSense is the way to go for the schools, given the

Now let's say you had to secure about 1-4GBs of traffic and you had
unlimited funds would you still go with pfSense or would you go with a
commercial solution like Juniper, or Cisco?  Does anyone have
experience with a Juniper or any other commercial solution and
pfSense?

-Daniel