pfSense experiences

Daniel teletautala at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:55:06 MDT 2007

We, at my work, am looking at putting firewalls at each school.  The
throughput for each school is at max 35MBs.  I am in contact with
someone that sells pfSense appliances and I don't know much about it.
His company is willing to sell us appliances at $500 a piece with a
warranty.  We want most of the features of it, but we want someone to
set it up for us and fine tune it with us.  Is there anyone out there
that has experience with pfSense or has suggestions on an alternative?

-Daniel