PLUG Summer Party: Saturday, June 16th @6pm-9pm

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Fri Jun 8 15:44:49 MDT 2007

On Thu, June 7, 2007 07:54, Derek Carter wrote:
> For all of those who've been asking for a wiki, I've got one which isn't
> doing much right now which can be used for the bbq organization
>
> http://www.yumamp.com/wiki/Plug_BBQ

Thank you for supplying the wiki. I have updated it with the various
commitments listed here. It would really help if everyone scanned the list for
anything else we might need. Fozz is bringing ~12 liters of soda, we need
cups. If you see anything else there, feel free to add it.

> thank you and have a lot of fun.
> I won't be there :(

We'll miss you. Thanks for helping.

-Ryan