VOIP Provider Again

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:19:58 MDT 2007

Sorry to top-post but it doesn't make sense for me to in-line my
response in this case:

Others here know exactly what I meant, but this is a religious issue
and as such you won't be convinced by what I have to say.  MLMs are
deceptive and prey on people's ignorance or inability to think for
themselves.

If you stopped working for ACN today, and I mean really not lifting
another finger or moving your lips even once more for them (no more
meetings either, I'm serious) would the money continue to flow
indefinitely?  Would it really?  C'mon, don't kid yourself.

There are only two ways to make money: work and risk (well,
risk+money).  You have to put one (really both) of those into the
system to get money out.  There is no other way.