VOIP Provider Again

Ron Rafajko ronrafajko at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 17:44:40 MDT 2007

Lars:

Sorry for the slow response.  I was receiving list messages on two
e-mail accounts and the myrealbox.com smtp is not working so the
response never went out.  I had accidentally deleted my gmail copy.
Here is what I tried to send in my reply to Corey:

Corey:

That is the term ACN uses to describe it's network as compared to Vonage
and the other VoIP networks that strictly use voice.
I am not sure "exactly" what it means.  I would venture a guess that
since the network handles both "audio only" and "video with audio" calls
the "video with audio" has priority routing.  On Vonage's network a
"video with audio" call has the same priority as an "audio only" call.
I do not have any technical docs from ACN on their new network.  Most
reps are very non-technical, but I can see if I can get some
documentation for you would like to look at it.  I would like to see it
also.

~Ron