VOIP Provider Again

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:13:14 MDT 2007

On 6/5/07, Nate Price <nate at visualizesoftware.us> wrote:
> I was tricked into going to an ACN meeting once. They run some form of a
> multi-level marketing deal with selling phone service. I can't comment on if
> there service is any good, but I really don't appreciate the business model.
>
> Nathan Price

The MLM part bothers me, but I'm more interested in the technical
merits(or lack thereof) of what ACN is doing.  Reselling Vonage as
their own service doesn't sound too impressive.

Ron, this is a technically oriented list - let's hear it.  Corey
already asked - I'll reiterate.

What does "optimized for video" mean?  Please be specific.
--
Lars