VOIP Provider Again

Ron Rafajko ronrafajko at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:23:59 MDT 2007

Barry:

Have you looked at ACN?
$23.99 unlimited local and Long Distance in/ to the US, Canada, and
Puerto Rico.
We just launched our own high speed digital network (we were using
Vonage) that is optimized for video.
You can get a free Phone Adapter or a video phone for $225.00 (or
Installment Plan: $130.00 down payment and $10.00 per month for 11
months).
If you have family overseas you can send them an adapter or video phone
with an 801 (or any) area code so they can call you for free as if it
was a local call!
Check it out at https://www.myacn.com/acndigital/

~Ron
American Fork