Reply to sender/list

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at mail1.ttak.org
Mon Jun 4 13:16:48 MDT 2007

Jesse Stay wrote:
> BTW - is it just me, or has PLUG moved back to a reply-to-sender
> format vs. reply-to-list?

Must be just you.  I tried both a reply and reply-all to your message,
and Thunderbird would only reply to "Provo Linux Users Group Mailing
List <plug at plug.org>".

Just FYI: From testing the few mailing lists I am subscribed to, the
PLUG and UVLUG both appear to be reply-to-list, and the UPHPU appears to
be a reply-to-sender.  It looks like the only difference is the PLUG and
UVLUG add an additional "Reply-To:" header.

Kenneth