Utah Open Source, Fedora 7 and the Open Source Technology Center want to thank you for your participation

Jesse Stay jesse at thestays.org
Mon Jun 4 13:00:14 MDT 2007

On 6/4/07, Christer Edwards <christer.edwards at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Jesse -
>
> If you've decided to make the switch to Ubuntu I thought I'd just toss
> in my two-cents about the Ubuntu support channels we've setup here in Utah.
> http://utah.ubuntu-us.org
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UtahTeam
> #ubuntu-utah on freenode
> ubuntu-utah at lists.ubuntu.com
>
> Hope you continue to enjoy Ubuntu.  Any issues feel free to ping our
> list or email me directly.
>
> Christer

Thanks Christer - it's been a very good experience thus far (just need
to get Beryl working and I'll be perfectly happy).  I'll definitely
use those resources if I need anything.

Jesse

BTW - is it just me, or has PLUG moved back to a reply-to-sender
format vs. reply-to-list?

--

#!/usr/bin/perl
#y,d,s,(\$.),$1,gee,print