Utah Open Source, Fedora 7 and the Open Source Technology Cen ter want to thank you for your participation

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Mon Jun 4 11:17:45 MDT 2007

I get page not found

-----Original Message-----
From: plug-bounces at plug.org [mailto:plug-bounces at plug.org] On Behalf Of
Clint Savage
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:37 AM
To: Salt Lake Linux Users Group Discussions; Provo Linux Users Group Mailing
List; BYU Unix Users Group
Subject: Utah Open Source, Fedora 7 and the Open Source Technology Center
want to thank you for your participation

Last night, we had just over 20 people attend the release party at the Open
Source Technology Center.  Several more computers now run Fedora 7, this is
awesome!

The pizza was great, the community was fun, and the problems were rampant :)

I appreciate the help I got from many of the people in the community last
night, plus all of those who wanted to come and learn about Open Source in
Utah and Fedora 7.

We've got pictures up now too.  Enjoy:

http://beta.zooomr.com/photos/herlo/sets/15611/

Cheers,