Utah Open Source, Fedora 7 and the Open Source Technology Center want to thank you for your participation

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:37:20 MDT 2007

Last night, we had just over 20 people attend the release party at the Open
Source Technology Center.  Several more computers now run Fedora 7, this is
awesome!

The pizza was great, the community was fun, and the problems were rampant :)

I appreciate the help I got from many of the people in the community last
night, plus all of those who wanted to come and learn about Open Source in
Utah and Fedora 7.

We've got pictures up now too.  Enjoy:

http://beta.zooomr.com/photos/herlo/sets/15611/

Cheers,