VOIP Provider Again

Barry Roberts blr at robertsr.us
Sat Jun 2 11:28:45 MDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-04-09 at 21:27 -0600, Steve Meyers wrote:
> blr at robertsr.us wrote:
> > I hereby revoke all previous endorsements I have given to arrivaltel.com.
> >
> > What's a good VOIP provider for an Orem resident with Comcast broadband?

Well, in case anybody cares, I stuck with Arrivaltel.  My home phone was
essentially unusable for 3 weeks, so they didn't charge me for April.
I'm chalking it up to growing pains and not moving since they are SOO
flexible, responsive, and (except for this one incident) generally
reliable.

FWIW,
Barry Roberts