[OFF TOPIC] Computer Equipment Moving Companies?

Jake Pollmann jake.pollmann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:23:17 MDT 2007

I have about 3 racks of servers/netapps/network gear that needs to be
transported from San Jose to Salt Lake City overnight.

I'm curious if any other plug'ers can recommend a company that can
provide the crates, truck, driver, etc.  I need to insure the
equipment during the move due to both the cost of the equipment, the
value of the data, and the risk of lost business if the truck ends up
in Lake Tahoe.

I have gotten vague recommendations for Eagle and Hi-Tech (sp?).  If
anybody knows good or bad about these or any companies I'd like to
hear them.

Thank,

Jake Pollmann