Looking for MySQL support engineers

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Mon Jul 16 11:30:17 MDT 2007

Hello, Pluggers:

A client of mine is looking for MySQL support engineers. If you have a
 decent amount of experience with MySQL, particularly on the DBA side
of things, can figure out installations issues, can help optimize a
bad query, have a basic level of computer literacy ( I am not talking
about just being able to use a computer to write an e-mail) and
aptitude, can compose coherent and easy-to-read sentences in English,
and can get along with a possibly frustrated user, you probably
qualify.

You do need to be authorized to work in the US already, I do not
believe they are willing to go through the trouble of getting you a
work  visa otherwise.

This is a Bay Area company, and they pay well. They would prefer that
you relocate, but they if you are good, they will let you work from
wherever you are.

If interested, send an e-mail to sasha at asksasha.com.

--
Sasha Pachev